- About Us
- Our Focus
- Our Work
- Campaign Headquarters
- Donor Circles
- Get Involved
- Finding Help
- Blog United
2-1-1 Orange County
Need Help? Dial 2-1-1.
Sometimes life takes a turn, and you need a hand up to get back on track. If this happens to you or someone you know, dial 2-1-1. This comprehensive information and referral service links OUR residents to emergency food, shelter, medical care, employment resources, including:
- Food assistance (donated food, soup kitchens, grocery vouchers, food stamp programs, etc.)
- Shelter (both short- and long-term)
- Health information (local clinics, medical assistance for pregnant women, dental care, vision care, insurance information)
- Employment assistance (unemployment benefits, employment agencies, job training)
- Disaster relief (emergency shelter, non-emergency medical care, water, road closures)
- Utility assistance
- Infants’ needs (baby formula, diapers)
- Children’s needs (childcare, after-school programs, school supplies, counseling for children)
- Elder care
- Substance Abuse
Callers seeking assistance can dial 2-1-1 and be connected to trained information and referral (I&R) specialists. I&R specialists ask essential questions about your situation, and then use a comprehensive database to identify and refer you to the appropriate programs. Most of these programs offer their services for free, at a low cost, or on a sliding scale based on income.
2-1-1 Orange County is available to literally every resident and visitor in Orange County – young and old, male and female, longtime residents and those just arriving from elsewhere. So when you find yourself in need of a "hand up," contact 2-1-1 today.
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Toll Free: 2-1-1
Give | Advocate | Volunteer