- About Us
- Our Focus
- Our Work
- Campaign Headquarters
- Donor Circles
- Get Involved
- Finding Help
- Blog United
Make a Planned Gift
Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are many creative ways to support Orange County United Way?
Ways in which Orange County United Way, you, and your loved ones all benefit at the same time! Such giving techniques are called “planned gifts,” because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Orange County United Way. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
We Can Help You...
- Identify your goals
- Discover gifts anyone can make
- See how gifts can pay you income
- Explore gifts that protect assets
Making a planned gift is one of the best ways to support OUR community through Orange County United Way. Planned gifts allow donors to make a significant impact on those in need over an extended period of time while taking advantage of many benefits, including:
- Fulfilling charitable goals
- Designing a charitable gift to reflect special interests
- Reducing taxes
- Increasing income
For more information and to discuss your options, please feel free to contact Carla Vargas, Senior Vice President, Community Impact, at 949.263.6144 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider leaving a legacy of hope and opportunity today for a brighter future for many generations to come.
Please note: Planned gifts consist of legal documents. Please consult with your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor about planning and implementing these gifts.
Give | Advocate | Volunteer