Join the Health Coalition or for More Information
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Health Coalition Mission
The Orange County United Way’s Health Coalition’s mission is to empower families to make healthier food choices, to increase access to nutrition education and physical activity, and to motivate our community to advocate for positive change.
Help make Orange County healthier
We cannot achieve these goals without partners in the community who can make an impact in our schools, our restaurants, our activities and our grocery stores.
Our Health Coalition is actively recruiting individuals representing diverse agencies in our community who are diligently working to improve the health conditions in Orange County.
Health Coalition Members
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Orange Coast
- California State University, Long Beach
- Child Guidance Center
- Community Action Partnership of OC
- County of Orange Health Care Agency
- Kid Healthy
- Latino Health Access
- OC Food Access Coalition
- OC Health Care Agency
- Orange County Department of Education
- Playworks Southern California
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Serving Kids Hope
- University of California, Irvine
- Waste Not OC