Get help from an IRS Certified Volunteer Tax Preparer for FREE!
1) Click the button below and download the VITA Flyer PDF
2) Set up an appointment at the closest VITA location to you starting on January 9, 2017
3) Collect the documents you need to bring with you to your appointment
Free Tax Preparation
Get an IRS Certified Volunteer Tax Preparer to help you file your taxes!
If your household income was less than $60,000 in 2016, you may be eligible to file your taxes for free and keep more of what you earned with valuable tax credits.
What to Do
Download the VITA Flyer PDF to get more information about the following:
- Schedule an appointment at a free tax preparation site by calling one of the approved VITA locations starting on January 9, 2017
- What documents you need to bring to your appointment
- Find out if you qualify for EITC and more!
If you have any questions, please contact OC Free Tax Prep team.
Paying for tax services was never in Leila’s budget so she felt anxious around tax time. When she found out about VITA, she was overjoyed and brought her two sisters to also take advantage of this great community resource. The refund she received from Cal EITC and Federal EITC will go towards education expenses.
Gloria has been a long-time filer with VITA and recommends it through the OC Free Tax Prep Campaign. “When my volunteer preparer informed me about how much I was getting back, my heart fluttered. So grateful for the California Earned Income Tax Credit.”