Our Tocqueville Society’s Real Estate Community Builders is a robust network of influential, local real estate agents, professionals and building industry leaders who are passionately committed to growing a stronger Orange County.
Real Estate Community Builders is an important real estate networking sub-group of our Tocqueville Society — an elite alliance of successful, community-minded local philanthropists who invest $10,000 or more annually, with $3,000 or more invested in United Way’s Community Impact Fund.
Benefits of Membership
- Valuable networking opportunities with key participants in the real estate and building industry
- Become part of a network of nearly 300 local philanthropic leaders who are creating long-lasting, positive changes in the community
- Connect with hundreds of our country’s top real estate philanthropists and community leaders through invitations to exclusive events and volunteer programs throughout the year
- Name recognition in the national Tocqueville Society directory and Orange County United Way’s Annual Report to the community
- A dedicated UNITED4OC donor liaison to help you manage and reach your philanthropic goals
- Annual Scorecard Report of Community Impact Programs
- Membership in the National Tocqueville Society
- Confidence and satisfaction knowing that your contribution and leadership are helping to address the critical areas of Education, Income, Health, and Housing in Orange County
- Additional engagement opportunities through Tocqueville Society affinity groups
Real Estate Community Builders Committee Members
Realtor, Abrams Coastal Properties
Executive Director, Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
Partner, Assurance and Advisory Business Services, Ernst & Young LLP
Director, Legal + Strategy, THE PORTAL
Real Estate Community Builders Networking Mixers
Our networking mixers occur twice per year and feature a topical speaker/panel discussion along with ample networking time at an exclusive venue.
Interested in learning more about these events? Contact Kalina Covello at 949.263.6154 or via email.