Now offering FREE Virtual and Contactless Drop-Off tax prep options for eligible Orange County residents.
Please visit OCFreeTaxPrep.com for more information. You can also text MONEYBACK to 50503 for updates sent directly via text message.
Know It. Earn It. Get It!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH EXTRA CASH?
The expanded California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC), the new Young Child Tax Credit (YCTC), and the federal EITC can combine to put hundreds or even thousands of extra dollars in your pocket.
ITIN FILERS NOW ELIGIBLE FOR CALEITC
The amount of CalEITC you may be eligible for depends on how much money you earn from work. You may also be eligible if you:
- Are over age 18
- Work for an employer or for yourself
- Have a Social Security or ITIN Number
- Lived in California at least half the tax year
If you qualify for CalEITC and have a child under the age of 6, you may also be eligible for YCTC. You may also be eligible for the federal EITC if you earn less than $57,000.
For more information visit FTB.ca.gov/Caleitc where you can:
- Get more information about qualifying child requirements
- Use the credit calculator to find out how much your cash-back tax credits are worth
Have the credit calculator link here https://www.ftb.ca.gov/file/personal/credits/EITC-Calculator/Home