Orange County United Way Women’s Philanthropy Fund—one of the most powerful voices of philanthropy in Orange County—is a group of influential and passionate women who create long-lasting social and economic change by advancing United Way’s mission in locally challenged neighborhoods.
MAKING AN IMPACT
Women’s Philanthropy Fund strategically invests in place-based initiatives, bringing holistic programming into a clearly defined geography to positively impact outcomes for women and children facing high poverty, unemployment and housing instability.
Additionally, Women’s Philanthropy Fund continues to invest in women-serving programs across the County, assisting women and children to overcome life’s challenges with dignity.
Each spring, more than 900 professionals convene for the ultimate “power breakfast”— the annual Women’s Philanthropy Fund Breakfast. Attendees connect with the community’s most influential philanthropists and the money raised goes to transform the future of the community’s next generation.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Affect change in our local community
- Participate in the selection of program investments
- Network with like-minded philanthropists
- Participate in exclusive member-only private events and volunteer opportunities
- Automatic membership in the Tocqueville Society
- Advance your personal philanthropic goals with a dedicated United Way liaison focused on your passions
WOMEN’S PHILANTHROPY FUND PLEDGE FORM
Send your Women’s Philanthropy Fund gift to United Way online using the form below.