To improve lives in Orange County by delivering measurable long-term solutions to complex issues in education, financial stability, health and housing.
An Orange County where every person receives a quality education, is financially stable, is healthy and thriving, and has a place to call home.
- We are COMPASSIONATE. Everyone matters.
- We value RELATIONSHIPS. We are stronger together.
- We are ENTHUSIASTIC. We love what we do!
- We are DRIVEN. We find solutions.
- We are ACCOUNTABLE. We operate with integrity.
Our FACE 2024 Goals
In 2014, Orange County United Way launched FACE 2024, a 10-year collaborative, communitywide action plan to change the future for the next generation of our residents.
FACE 2024 is focused on long-term solutions to the most critical challenges facing Orange County children and families:
- Cutting the high school dropout rate in half
- Reducing the percentage of financially unstable families by 25%
- Increasing the number of healthy youth by one-third
- Cutting the number of homeless and housing insecure children in half
To achieve these goals, we:
Innovative programs that are moving the needle toward our 10-year goals
For the voiceless to ensure policy and program improvement
With those who have the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done
Businesses, community leaders and the public on the critical issues facing Orange County
Building a Brighter Future For Children and Families
If a child grows up in an unstable family, is unhealthy and doesn’t get a good education, chances are he or she will struggle through life—and likely rely on social services. If stably housed, better educated, ready to work and healthy, our kids will grow up more self-sufficient and able to contribute to the community in many positive ways.
Help us build a better future. Help us FACE 2024.
An investment in United Way helps us improve the quality of life for our children. In the process, you’ll make Orange County stronger and healthier for all of us. You can Give, Advocate, or Volunteer—best of all, do all three! Thanks for your support.