As the Employee Campaign Manager (ECM) for your organization, you are a critical link between Orange County United Way and the people you work with every day. Your leadership in this campaign will touch the lives of hundreds of thousands who live in our community. The more people know about United Way, the more likely they will give their support.
• Building an employee fundraising team
• Coordinating speakers to come and discuss vital community needs
• Educating your fellow employees about United Way
• Showing teammates how their dollars have an impact in OC
• Encouraging co-workers to contribute to your Workplace Campaign
• Running fun employee engagement events to help you meet your goals
Thank you for stepping up to help us make a difference for our neighbors in need. We are grateful for generous individuals like you who support Orange County United Way’s mission to break barriers and improve local lives. Together, we are caring for our community. That’s The OC Way.
Campaign Support Materials
Here are all the materials and resources you need to build a fun and effective Workplace Campaign.
United Way’s ePledge—Bridging Technology and Giving
United Way’s ePledge is our online pledge system for safe, quick and easy management of your company’s Workplace Campaign.
ePledge’s secure, bonded and insured systems are tested and audited to meet the security standards of Fortune 500 companies. Encryption technology protects sensitive data, and all servers are secured electronically and physically. ePledge is PCI compliant.
United Way’s ePledge Makes Giving Easy
- Personalized, user friendly donor experience
- Kickoff email to all employees
- Endorsement message on your website from your CEO
- Confirmation and acknowledgment email upon pledge
- Delivers real-time reports to track contributions
- Compare activity across offices, departments and teams
- Reporting, monitoring and exporting features
- Electronic report of campaign results
- Highly secure giving
- Unique username and password for each employee
- Ability to upload company-specific pay periods and department structure
- Cost effective & green
- No distribution, collection, or manual entry of paper pledge forms
- Final electronic employee payroll file for accounting
Improving Lives and Strengthening our Community
For more than 30 years, UPS has supported the work of United Way. UPS is dedicated to improving lives and strengthening communities. Within these communities, they’re addressing important issues such as early-grade reading, high school graduation rates and financial stability.
Since 1982, UPS and their employees – both active and retired – have donated more than $1 billion to United Way’s across the country, becoming the first company to reach this philanthropic milestone.
And their efforts have not gone unrecognized. Twice UPS has won United Way’s Spirit of America award, the highest national honor for corporate involvement and commitment to building better communities.