- About Us
- Our Focus
- Our Work
- Campaign Headquarters
- Donor Circles
- Get Involved
- Finding Help
- Blog United
We are proud to have more than 10,000 committed Orange County residents as Loyal Contributors. Loyal Contributors are donors who have given to United Way—in any city—for 10 years or more.
Your long-term support has improved lives and strengthened OUR community, and we want to recognize you and offer our deepest thanks.
What Is the United Way Loyal Contributor Program?
Longtime donors to the United Way make incredibly positive improvements in the lives of people throughout OUR community because they give consistently. United Way seeks to properly recognize and thank these dedicated members of the community by asking them to identify themselves as Loyal Contributors.
Note that if you have contributed to any United Way for at least 10 years—at any giving level and does not have to be consecutive—you can join the Loyal Contributor Program. Membership in a giving society or leadership segment is not necessary to be a Loyal Contributor.
Why Should Our Company Introduce a Loyal Contributor Initiative into Our Campaign?
- Celebrate your employees, regardless of their giving level, for their ongoing commitment to the community through United Way.
- Make your employees feel appreciated, which reinforces company loyalty and encourages community support.
- Provide your employees with information about the impact of their support.
- Identify longtime supporters who could serve in leadership roles on your campaign team.
- Leverage the stories of longtime supporters in your internal communications.
- Demonstrate your company’s longstanding leadership as a supporter of the community through United Way.
- Help United Way personally recognize and directly thank longtime donors.
Learn How You Can Easily Implement a United Way Loyal Contributor Initiative into Your Campaign.
To learn more, please contact Meghan Vu 949.263.6163 or email@example.com.
Give | Advocate | Volunteer