- About Us
- Our Focus
- Our Work
- Campaign Headquarters
- Donor Circles
- Get Involved
- Finding Help
- Blog United
SparkPoint OC Financial Empowerment Centers
If you are struggling to make ends meet, you might not have time to get help at multiple locations or know what programs are available to you. That’s why United Way created SparkPoint OC: one-stop Orange County financial empowerment centers where hard working low-income residents can access a full range of free services. Families are teamed with a one-on-one financial coach who assist them with creating a step-by-step plan in three areas:
- Increasing income, from accessing public assistance to free tax prep, to job training and placement
- Managing credit, including improving credit score, managing debt, and creating a household budget
- Building assets, including matched savings accounts, and first-time home buyer programs
See how SparkPoint OC is sparking new hope here.
Free SparkPoint OC Services
SparkPoint OC’s two Orange County financial empowerment centers have helped more than 80 families in the last year. Services may vary per location.
- SparkPoint OC at Abrazar in Westminster. For more information, please contact SparkPoint OC Program Director, Leslie Aguilar, at 714.893.3581 (EXT: 129).
- SparkPoint OC at Delhi Center in Santa Ana. For more information, please contact Director of Financial Stability, Yesenia Velez Ochoa, at 714.481.9625.
SparkPoint OC Centers help families create step-by-step plans to tackle their unique needs, and connect them to services to address each one.
- Credit Counseling/Repair
- Business Development
- Job Placement/Training
- Benefit Screenings
- Career Development
- Individual Development Accounts
- Higher Education
- Home Ownership
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Tax Preparation
Coastline Community College
Community Action Partnership of Orange County
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Orange County
Legal Aid Society of Orange County
Neighborhood Housing Services of Orange County
Bank of America
Bank of the West
Comunidad Latina Federal Credit Union
Orange County's Credit Union
SparkPoint OC is part of Orange County United Way's Banking On The Future Initiative.
For more information about any of the Banking On the Future programs, please contact Karen Francis, Director, Community Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give | Advocate | Volunteer