Thank you for your interest in partnering with Orange County United Way to help our community FACE 2024.
With the help of our community partners, we are energized by the results of our FACE 2024 initiatives to date. This is truly our moment to work even closer together to change the lives of children, families and individuals in our community, rewriting the future of Orange County.
Our Grant Making Process
With the rollout of our FACE 2024 community-wide action plan, Orange County United Way has instituted a grant making process to identify and support leading community programs and initiatives aligned with the plan’s bold 10-year goals in the areas of Education, Income, Health and Housing. This process is ongoing and fluid.
EFSP Phase 39 Request for Proposals
Each agency must meet the following requirements to be eligible for Phase 39 funding:
- Be a qualified non-profit or an agency of government
- Have an accounting system
- Practice nondiscrimination
- Have a current program in place and have demonstrated the capacity to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- Have a voluntary board if private, not-for-profit
- Applications will be considered for the following: food pantries, food banks, mass feeding (congregate meals), mass shelters, rent/mortgage assistance and utilities assistance.
- Application for Phase 39 is available at: AVAILABLE on October 3, 2022
Application Link: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=05430F
- Applications are due on October 17, 2022 by 11:59 PM.
Application assistance training by video call on:
- October 5, 2022 from 11:00 – 12:00
- October 7, 2022 from 11:00 – 12:00
To register for a training session, please email the date you would like to attend to, Jeff Dronkers EFSP Administrator at, EFSP@unitedwayoc.org.
UPCOMING DUE DATES
- Phase 39 applications due, October 17, 2022 by 11:59
- Phase 39 awards announcement, October 28, 2022
- Phase 39 timeline November 1, 2022 – April 1, 2023
By working together, we can make sure every child has access to the building blocks for a good quality of life: Education, Income, Health and Housing. Each one is consistently interconnected. Without one essential building block, the others will topple. Together we can ensure that Orange County is ready to FACE 2024.
We are proud to partner with United Way as we tackle some of the toughest issues that impact our communities. Through our collective effort we leverage resources, align our expertise, and apply laser focus to increasing our effect on those who need us most.
Working Together On Our Shared Goals
For more information about United Way’s FACE 2024 grant making process, grants for nonprofits, community grants, education, income, health and housing grants please contact