As the Employee Campaign Manager (ECM) for your organization, you are a critical link between Orange County United Way and the people you work with every day. Your leadership in this campaign will touch the lives of hundreds of thousands who live in our community. The more people know about United Way, the more likely they will give their support.
• Building an employee fundraising team
• Coordinating speakers to come and discuss vital community needs
• Educating your fellow employees about United Way
• Showing teammates how their dollars have an impact in OC
• Encouraging co-workers to contribute to your Workplace Campaign
• Running fun employee engagement events to help you meet your goals
Like every worthwhile project, raising funds and resources to improve lives and strengthen our community is challenging—but rewarding. By doing so, you are helping us improve lives and strengthen our community.
Thank you for your commitment to Orange County United Way and helping us FACE 2024!
Campaign Support Materials
Here’s all the materials and resources you need to build a fun and effective Workplace Campaign.
United eWay—Bridging Technology and Giving
United eWay is our online pledge system for safe, quick and easy management of your company’s Workplace Campaign.
United eWay’s secure, bonded and insured systems are tested and audited to meet the security standards of Fortune 500 companies. Encryption technology protects sensitive data, and all servers are secured electronically and physically. United eWay is PCI compliant.
United eWay Makes Giving Easy
- Personalized, user friendly donor experience
- Kickoff email to all employees
- Endorsement message on your website from your CEO
- Thermometer graphic to track campaign goals
- Confirmation and acknowledgment email upon pledge
- Delivers real-time reports to track contributions
- Compare activity across offices, departments and teams
- Follow-up communication as needed
- Reporting, monitoring and exporting features
- Electronic report of campaign results
- Highly secure giving
- Unique username and password for each employee
- Ability to upload company-specific pay periods and department structure
- Cost effective & green
- No cost to use
- No distribution, collection, or manual entry of paper pledge forms
- Final electronic employee payroll file for accounting
Improving Lives and Strengthening our Community
For more than 30 years, UPS has supported the work of United Way. UPS is dedicated to improving lives and strengthening communities. Within these communities, they’re addressing important issues such as early-grade reading, high school graduation rates and financial stability.
Since 1982, UPS and their employees – both active and retired – have donated more than $1 billion to United Way’s across the country, becoming the first company to reach this philanthropic milestone.
And their efforts have not gone unrecognized. Twice UPS has won United Way’s Spirit of America award, the highest national honor for corporate involvement and commitment to building better communities.
For corporate volunteer activities, please visit Get Connected, one-stop platform for volunteer opportunities
For individual inquiries, please contact our Director of Community & Volunteer Engagement.