Orange County United Way teamed up with the Orange County Soccer Club (OCSC) to engage the local corporate community through a recreational-style soccer tournament for a great cause.
SOCCER CUP TOURNAMENT DETAILS
Through our partnership with Orange County Soccer Club, the United Way Corporate Soccer Cup is a round-robin, 32-team co-ed tournament played by industry-leading companies in Orange County. Proceeds from the tournament support our initiatives to help reduce childhood obesity in our community.
Games will be played June 11-13, 2020 at OCSC’s home venue, Championship Soccer Stadium in the Orange County Great Park Soccer Complex.
BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
Show your corporate social responsibility spirit! As a tournament sponsor, you will:
- Increase visibility of your company by being front-and-center in event publicity as a philanthropic leader to our community
- Engage employees by energizing company spirit and promoting family fun
- Do More for our community by supporting United Way’s initiatives to reduce childhood obesity in Orange County
GET ON THE FIELD – REGISTER YOUR TEAM | $2,500 PER TEAM
Calling all corporate players! Don’t miss this chance for friendly competition for a great cause. As a corporate team, your benefits will include:
- 20-22 players, co-ed teams, open substitutions
- Guaranteed minimum of three games in the tournament
- Each player receives a commemorative Corporate Cup t-shirt and two game tickets for an OCSC game
- Your company is recognized on the stadium video board and roster card during the OCSC pro game
- Team captain is recognized on the field prior to the OCSC pro game
- Team company is recognized on OCSC website listing with link
- Adopt an OCSC player for your training session prior to the tournament (subject to availability)