Orange County United Way teamed up with the Orange County Soccer Club (OCSC) to engage the local corporate community through a recreational-style soccer tournament for a great cause.
SOCCER CUP TOURNAMENT DETAILS
Through our partnership with Orange County Soccer Club (OCSC), the United Way Corporate Soccer Cup is a round-robin, 32-team co-ed tournament played by industry-leading companies in Orange County. Proceeds from the tournament support our initiatives to help reduce childhood obesity in our community.
Games will be played June 2020 at OCSC’s home venue, Championship Soccer Stadium in the Orange County Great Park Soccer Complex.
BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
Show your corporate social responsibility spirit! As a tournament sponsor, you will:
- Increase visibility of your company by being front-and-center in event publicity as a philanthropic leader to our community
- Engage employees by energizing company spirit and promoting family fun
- Do More for our community by supporting United Way’s initiatives to reduce childhood obesity in Orange County
GET ON THE FIELD – REGISTER YOUR TEAM | $2,500 PER TEAM
Calling all corporate players! Don’t miss this chance for friendly competition for a great cause. As a corporate team, your benefits will include:
- 20-22 players, co-ed teams, open substitutions
- Guaranteed minimum of three games in the tournament
- Each player receives a commemorative Corporate Cup t-shirt and two game tickets for an OCSC game
- Your company is recognized on the stadium video board and roster card during the OCSC pro game
- Team captain is recognized on the field prior to the OCSC pro game
- Team company is recognized on OCSC website listing with link
- Adopt an OCSC player for your training session prior to the tournament (subject to availability)