Discover the benefits of giving wisely—with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Orange County United Way.
A “planned gift” is a charitable gift of value that you make from your financial or estate plans. Stock, real estate, tangible personal property or life insurance are just a few types of planned gifts. Planned giving a great way to create a legacy and express your spirit of philanthropy, and
can provide a variety of benefits for you:
- Fulfill your charitable goals
- Reduce your taxes
- Increase your income
- Avoid estate tax*
- Design a charitable gift to reflect your special interest
Planned giving allows donors to leave a legacy of hope and opportunity for a brighter future for many generations to come.
- Contact Doug McKay at 949.263.6125 or via email for additional information
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor
- Please use our legal name and federal tax ID# in your estate plans and transfer documents:
Legal Name: Orange County United Way
Address: 18012 Mitchell South, Irvine CA 92614
Federal Tax ID Number: 33-0047994
*Please note: Planned gifts consist of legal documents. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please consult with your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor about planning and implementing these gifts.