Our Tocqueville Society’s Bench and Bar is a robust legal network of prominent local attorneys who are taking a stand for our next generation and advocating for positive change in Orange County.
Bench and Bar is an important attorney network sub-group of United Way’s Tocqueville Society — an elite alliance of successful, community-minded local philanthropists who invest $10,000 or more annually, with $3,000 or more invested in United Way’s Community Impact Fund.
Benefits of Membership
- Valuable networking opportunities with key participants in the legal industry
- Become part of a network of nearly 250 local philanthropic leaders who are creating long-lasting, positive changes in the community
- Connect with hundreds of our country’s top legal philanthropists and community leaders through invitations to exclusive events and volunteer programs throughout the year
- Name recognition in the national Tocqueville Society directory and Orange County United Way’s Annual Report to the community
- A dedicated UNITED4OC donor liaison to help you manage and reach your philanthropic goals
- Annual Scorecard Report of Community Impact Programs
- Membership in the National Tocqueville Society
- Confidence and satisfaction knowing that your contribution and leadership are helping to address the critical areas of Education, Income, Health, and Housing in Orange County
- Additional engagement opportunities through Tocqueville Society affinity groups
Bench & Bar Committee Members
Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Partner, Latham & Watkins
Managing Partner, Paul Hastings
Bench & Bar Networking Mixers
Our networking mixers occur 3 times per year and feature a topical speaker/panel discussion along with ample networking time at an exclusive venue.
Interested in learning more about these events? Contact Kalina Covello at 949.263.6154 or via email.