skip to Main Content

Get the Help You Need with 2-1-1 OC

Get The Help You Need With 2-1-1 OC

Orange County United Way is proud to support 2-1-1 OC, a free and confidential service that helps people in Orange County find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information resource that connects people from all communities and of all ages to the essential health and human services they need, whether financial, domestic or disaster-related.

The service can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to 2-1-1 connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve and save lives. All calls are confidential. You can also visit www.211oc.org to look for what you need.

You’ll find information about: 

  • supplemental food and nutrition programs
  • shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
  • emergency information and disaster relief
  • employment and education opportunities
  • health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
  • addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
  • support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
  • a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
  • legal assistance

To date, 2-1-1 OC has helped 33,848 people with housing-related issues, 5,376 people with food security and 15,484 people with health-related questions. Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, 2-1-1 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.

This Post Has 4 Comments
  1. I need rental assistance desperately while searching for employment while still being disabled. My state EDD funding for disability has ended and I don’t want to loose the room I’ve lived in for four years. I cannot aford to go on SSI or SSDI as it pays half of a full time minimum wage job! I have an immaculate record with the law and am a 63 yr old senior honorably discharged U. S. Army veteran with no dependents and who needs consideration and a break! Please help me! James Cosper

    1. Hi James, Thank you for writing to us. We’re sorry to hear about your situation. In order to offer the best resources to assist you, please call/email 2-1-1 OC. They will ask you questions to learn more about your specific situation so you can get the right resources.

      Phone number: Dial 2-1-1
      Email: info@211oc.org
      Website: https://www.211oc.org/get-help.html

Comments are closed.

×Close search